Media and Communication Specialist
Rebecca Wells is a self-motivated, energetic and results driven professional, who is a valuable executive team member, able to develop and implement complex strategies which align with the company’s direction. Combines business acumen with a passion for developing people to deliver outstanding results. Drives both top and bottom line growth while building strong customer engagement and strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects, driving campaigns and engaging people.
- Managing state and local projects, business development and internal campaigns
Strong Communication Skills
- Possesses verbal communication and interpersonal skills of the highest order, with the ability to develop rapport and trust quickly.
- Comfortable interacting with people from a wide range of backgrounds from powerbrokers to the disadvantaged.
- Ability to turn information into simple and concise text, in a variety of styles, over a range of topics, and expressed in a tone appropriate to the audience.
Attention to Detail
- Policy development & implementation.
- Particularly skilled in editing and proof reading extensive copy following strict style guidelines.
- Attention to detail, problem solving and big picture thinking
Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management
- Comfortable working with all levels within the organisation and able to influence at Board and senior executive level.
- Excellent network throughout the community and good at building and maintaining complex long lasting relationships.
- Effective management of national, state and local events, internally and external.
- Well developed capability in project management, negotiation, problem solving and time management to deliver optimum event outcomes.
- Substantial experience in understanding the driving forces behind stakeholders relationships and developing opportunities.
- Successful track record of managing commercial discussions and negotiations.
- Highly experienced in understanding the complexity of brand management and implementation of new branding.
- Depth in the design and delivery of successful branding initiatives.